The 3 yrs. Bachelor of Vocational Studies in Graphic Design ( B.Voc) is a degree course affiliated to Rajasthan ILD Skills University. The course has been aligned as per the NSQF level. In 1st year curriculum will be aligned as per NSQF level 4 & 5. In 2nd Year NSQF level 6 and in 3rd Year curriculum will be aligned as per NSQF level 7.
|No. of Seats||30|
|Eligibility||12th (any stream)|
|Award||B. Voc. Graphic Design (Rajasthan ILD Skills University)|
Rajasthan ILD Skills University
- Apply principles of visual design and Gestalt to create imaginative visual compositions
- Use principles of Typography and Basic Typography to create imaginative compositions
- Develop visual sensibility and attention to detail
- Work with and combine text and visuals to create simple and coherent piece of visual communication material
- Develop ability to use industry standard computer software to visualize, layout, and manipulate text and visual content
- Learn to consider advantages and challenges of various production and print-making techniques when outputting own work
- Leverage principles of interaction and interface design for screen
- Develop competence in the use and application of various tools, techniques and processes
- Hone industry level professional ability to design marketing collateral
- Collaborate and participate in the entire process of design from design brief to print-ready files for a specific industry
- Be able to create digital publications for mobile or tablets
- Conceptualize and execute a creative brief through proficiency in ideation, research, visualization, execution, communication and presentation.
- Demonstrate capability to work independently on a wide range of complex visual communication design projects.
- Have a professional portfolio that documents wide range of graphic design projects for print or for screen.
Graphic Design - Employment Opportunities
After 1st year
Junior Graphic Designer in numerous creative and imaging industries.
After 2nd year
Senior Graphic Designer able to work independently on a wide range of communication design projects in a publishing house or advertising agency or design studio.
After 3rd year
Freelance designer in various communication related industries that traverse branding, publishing, visual communication, marketing and imaging industries to name some.
- Graphic Design firms
- Animation Designing Firms
- Advertising & Design firms
- Short Firm Making
- Publication Printing