- Programs offered at Dezyne E’cole College are normally intended for those who seek
develop or enhance their career
through Information Technology, Management , Designing & Tourism.
- In its endeavor to offer the latest curriculum to students, Dezyne E’cole College
pace with emerging technologies
and changing requirements of industry, and updates its course contents from time to
time. Curriculum changes are put up
on the student Notice Board for a period of 1 month.
- Admission to programs/courses offered by the Dezyne E’cole College is governed by
specified eligibility criteria and
selection norms, whose details are available with the front office. The student is
expected to participate in the
selection/eligibility-assessment process, in order to ensure appropriate enrolment
and ease of future learning. One step
in the selection process is for the student to complete the “Application for
Enrolment” document. Fulfillment of minimum
eligibility criteria is necessary but not sufficient for admission.
- Some courses/programs assumes that the student has completed some academic
prerequisites. While the Dezyne E’cole
College will inform the candidate of these prerequisites and help to assess the
student, ultimately it is the student
who needs to be sure that he possesses the prior knowledge required for admission
- Admission to a program is not transferable to any other individual.
- EnrolmentAgreement: The “Application for Admission” is the Enrolment Agreement
(hereinafter referred to as the
Agreement) between the applicant and the Dezyne E’coleCollege. this Agreement
constitutes and express the entire
agreement and understanding between the Dezyne E’cole College and the student in
reference to all matters herein
referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations, and understanding
relative thereto, if any, had
between the parties hereto, being herein merged. All student services are being
provided by the Dezyne E’cole College.
- Before completing the enrolment process, students are required to go through and
understand the contents of the
program/course Dezyne E’cole College. A student who has registered for a program is
assumed to have understood these
- Facility to book a seat prior to Admission: a student may book a seat in particular
batch by paying the applicable
non-refundable booking fee. this seat will be reserved for the student till 30 days
from the date of booking ( or till
the specified booking Expiry date) or 48 hours before the scheduled start of the
batch ( whichever is earlier), and the
student must have completed his admission process by the. Note that the fees
prevailing at the time when the admission
process is completed will be the fees due from the student, not with standing any
booking done earlier.
- Validity of Admission: Normal expiry of admission occurs upon the completion of the
student’s program/course, with the
certificate having been awarded. Cancellation of admission can take place for
disciplinary reasons, as explained in item
6 below. Unless normally expired or cancelled, a students admission to a programme
remains valid till the expiry of a
period knows as the statue of limitation, this period is of 4 months duration.
- The Dezyne E’cole College will not be able to provide any services to the student
beyond the period of validity (SOL) of
the admission. To clarify further, no obligation of Dezyne E’cole College shall
survive beyond the period of validity.
- In exceptional situations, a student may request for a downgrade of his programe to
one smaller than originally
registered. This downgrade program cannot be lower than the highest semester already
commenced by the student, students
are required to apply in writing to the principal for downgrade, with reasons. such
a request, if permitted will result
in downgrade of the program on payment of applicable admission status change fee (
this point of downgrade option is
applicable to Dezyne E’cole Diploma only)
- Use of Mobile Phone is not allowed at DEZYNE E’COLE PREMISES. if any student will
talk on mobile or sending an SMS while
formal activity in progress, his/her mobile phone will be confiscated by the faculty
and release it to him on payment of
a fine of Rs.500/- or if required the parents could be informed too.
- All vehicles should be insured and parked at the vehicle stand only. The college
will not be responsible for any other
loss or damage of vehicles or its parts.
- Uniform – student should come to college in proper uniform ( Summer Dress code- Half
sleeves white shirt, Dark Blue
Jeans with White Sports Shoes and Winter Dress Code- Full Sleeves White, Shirt, Dark
Blue Jeans, Dark Blue
Blazer/Sweater with White Sports Shoes.) untidy dress code will lead to punishment.
- The Evaluation of students based on test, assignments and presentations will be
taken on strict basis. The
same marks will be sending to the university. No criteria of passing will be
undertaken here. Student need
to be sincere and punctual for their test.
- It is mandatory for a student to be present for the unit test of particular subject.
Escapism will lead to
loss of markings.
- Assignments, project etc. given to the student shall be completed and submitted
within the specific time
- All fees are payable at the college fee collection center, in college premises.
- A student registering for a program at Dezyne E’cole College has to pay the
applicable elements of the
following fee components prior to admission: Application Fee, Tuition Fee.
- The Total Fee is applicable for the program and is subject to change in case the
student wishes to pursue a
- Fee installments are due on 1st of the month. A grace period is granted up to the
10th day of the month to
pay the fee due. No late fee is charged during the grace period. Student who fail to
pay their fee by the
10th of the month are charged a late fee of Rs. 100/per month.
- Student whose fee-payment are not up to date on 10th of a month will termed a fee
automatically struck of the rolls. Such student will not allowed to avail of any
- For all courses/programs, the entire amount of Tuition fees is collected on payment
plan. The student is
made to make these payments as per the plan.
- All fees are payable by cash/local cheque/demand drafts to a/c pay ‘Dezyne E’cole’
or ‘ Suraj Narayan
UchhTaknikiShikshanSansthan ‘ depending upon the program selected. Outstation
cheques are not accepted.
- In case of dishonor of cheque, a cheque bounce fine would have to be paid by the
student. In addition to
this, all rules will be applicable to.
- Students are required to collect the receipts with Registration number and other
program details, for every
- Unless the otherwise stated, the medium of instruction for all courses is English.
- Each session of instructions/practice is normally of one hour duration, unless
- The student’s continuing and participative interest in the education and allied
processes is integral to
fulfilling the deliverables of the program/course satisfactorily.
- 75% attendances of college working days in an academic session is compulsory for
students, in all the
classes, to be eligible to appear in the exam. Student having less than 75% the
student will not be allowed
to give the University Examinations. And will lead to striking off the name from the
- Student Parents/guardian may be informed in case of irregularity of attendance. If
there is a continuous
absence for 21 calendar days or more, the student will be termed as Dropout.
- Identity Card
- Each student is issued and Identity Card by the College, which is valid only at the
- Student will be issued a biometric card for the attendance. Attendances at DEZYNE
E’COLE College is done
electronically through the biometric system this needs to be kept along with the
- An Identity card is valid only if it contains the student’s name, program, and a
recent photograph, and is
stamped and signed by the principal of Dezyne E’cole College.
- in case of loss of Identity Card, the student may request for a duplicate Identity
Card, subject to the
approval of the college authority and on payment of “ Duplicate Document “ Fees of
- Cancellation of Admission
- It is expected of students to adhere to the norms of discipline and decorum within
the premises, or at the
professional Practice. Non-adherence to these norms may lead to admission being
cancelled and may further
result in being barred from attending any program at any of the Dezyne E’cole
College or continuing
Professional Practice elsewhere.
- Failure to display continuing and participative interest in education and allied
services by the student,
may also lead to cancellation of admission.
- Application fee and Registration fee are Non-refundable.
- Refund of tuition fees are possible in full if the student wishes to withdraw from a
registered, at least 2 days prior to the scheduled start date of the
programe/course. If single attendance
is marked 50% of tuition fee will be refunded & if 15 days attendance is marked
or 15 days passed from
the scheduled start date of the programe/course (weather students has attended the
college classes or not)
no tuition fee will be refunded.
- Refunds arising out of request in 7.2 above will be refunded to the student within
15 days of the request.
Condition as per 8.2 above.
- Other than pre-course-commencement, students may also be entitled to refunds through
downgrade if any
approved downgrade request result in refund of fees, such fee will be refunded to
the student within 1 month
of the approval.
- No other fee is refundable.
- All refunds will be done at college.
- Any relevant changes will be communicated to the students by the faculty, the
student ‘Notice Board’ at the
Dezyne E’cole College. The student must ensure that he consults these media for news
and updates regularly.
- This agreement is between Dezyne E’cole College and the student is for the benefit
of Dezyne E’cole College
and the student only. No right or liability shall accrue to any person other than
the Dezyne E’COLE College
and the student under this agreement.
- Force Majeure : the Dezyne E’cole College shall not be liable for delay or failure
in performance of any of
its obligations under the Agreement when such delay or failure arises from events or
the reasonable control of the Dezyne E’cole College ( including, without limitation,
acts of God, fire,
flood, war, explosion, sabotage, terrorism, embargo, civil commotion, acts or
omissions of any government
entity, supplier delays, supplier delays, communications or power failure, equipment
malfunction, or labor disputes).
- Limitation of Liability: The liability of Dezyne E’cole College towards the students
is limited only to the
extent of the fee paid by them. To clarify further, the Dezyne E’cole College shall
not be liable to the
students for punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, or consequential damages,
limitation, lost profits.
- If any taxes are laid by the statuary body of government of india on vocational and
on education, it will be executed on fee from the date taxes has been applied. And
this extra burden will be
laid on student fee.